Monday, November 19, 2012

Bohemian Wedding




If you looking for a great Vintage Trouwjurk bohemian wedding dress, look no further than Charissa George. Her company on Etsy is called CyNrGy Arts. I just received my wedding dress in the mail less than an hour ago and I am 100% in love. Unlike the first photo, I decided to go with a long gown that doesn have a train. Like the second photo, I think I might go with the kimono style wrap.





These dresses can be wrapped in an infinite number of ways. You can wrap away until you find the style and fit that is right for you. I was a little bit skeptical of ordering one of these dresses as my wedding dress. The first dress I ordered for my wedding dress was from an admittedly shady looking China-based website. When the dress from them arrived, everything that could have been wrong was wrong. All in all, Vintage Trouwjurk the dress I received from them looked nothing like the photographed dress that I thought I was buying. I had to file a dispute with PayPal and still haven received my refund. Read: It was a major headache. After that first experience, I was even more worried about continuing my wedding dress search online. But, I am so happy to say, I Cocktailjurken 2013 am thrilled with this dress. Charissa obviously worked very hard on this gown and paid attention to every detail. In fact, I ordered a short black one for me on top of the wedding gown and a short forest green one for my sister.





These dresses are the perfect solution for the bohemian bride looking for a simple wedding dress that can be dressed up or down, depending on the bride. Kudos!


No comments:

Post a Comment