Saturday, November 24, 2012

Blinged out Fondant Cake




My Eenvoudige Trouwjurken name is Onida Cruz. I am the quintessential Taurus female! I'm addicted to romance novels {I subscribe to Harrequin and receive 4 each month}, Manhattan's Garment District, winter Caribbean beach vacations, monthly spa days, and celebrity gossip blogs {the YBF and Perez Hilton being my favorites}! I love to spend QT with my baby girl and sisters. I wear dresses 90% of the time-- there is something about just putting on one garment and going that just works for me.





I split voor Prom Dresses enjoy the luxuries of life (I swoon for Bottega Veneta, Vivenne Tam, and Max Mara). I driven to succeed and never been one to settle for just good enough. I am all about going hard or going home.





Event planning, designing, being a new mommy, I can do it Cocktailjurken 2013 all and not break a sweat. Stress . . . What stress? Nothing a three hour spa appointment can not fix.





This blog is a reflection of all things I love about planning special events. So sit back, sip a glass of sweet tea while scrolling throught the pages of my blog. Happy Planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment