Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Wedding Wednesday The Dress




I would have to say that in my experience choosing the wedding dress is probably the best part of wedding planning. And by choosing I mean going on Pinterest and repinning dresses I like. I don't plan on actually shopping for the dress until much later as we (Parky I) want to enjoy being engaged first.





I'm probably super biased as I love to shop, try on clothes, and know what I like. Now that I am engaged this is what I find myself thinking about most. What fabrics do I like, look, details, season, etc. I feel that once I nail what I want to wear and the theme of my dress - everything else will fall into place. Everyone keeps asking me for a date I keep thinking what am I going to wear, what store will I buy it from, how much do I want to spend, who will I bring with me, etc. etc. etc.





I'm not too sure how much I'll actually blog about my own wedding planning process - but today I was thinking about my dress and just had to let you know that I am declaring it the best part of the wedding planning process and I am very much looking forward to it. Oh, and styling my bridesmaids.





I also recommend every new bride to create a pinterest board where you can let your imagination run wild and pin everything that you like. It's such a great feeling to pin a bunch of ideas - it really helps a vision be created. You will notice that one or two themes really end up standing out. I also added some good friends family to my board so that they could add in what they like and comment on my pins. After having no answers this past weekend for everyone who asked- I feel like some vision and answers are finally coming through. Check out my pinterest if you want to see what I have been pinning.


No comments:

Post a Comment